iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
To apply for any of these positions, please go to iHeartMediaCareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Part-time Promotions Coordinators
Z107-7, 93.7 The Bull, 100.3 The Beat, 103.3 KLOU, Louie 103.7, WiLD 104.9, and Hallelujah AM 1600 have an immediate need for part-time promotions coordinators!
- Part-time coordinators typically work 15-25 hours per week (dependent upon season)
- Mostly afternoons, weeknights and weekends (must be able to work nights and weekends regularly)
- Responsibilities include: executing station promotional and client events, brand management, event set up and partial planning
- Must be detail oriented, pay attention to detail, and capable of handling numerous tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational skills, good people skills, and good communication skills are necessary
- Must be responsible and accountable for performance
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record needed
- Open availability needed
- Experience in broadcast marketing, PR or related field is preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
Apply online at www.iheartmediacareers.com
Sales Coordinator – Part Time
Can you multi-task with ease? Are you able to meet deadlines? Are you a “behind the scenes” type of person who gets the job done? If so, then you are just the type of person we want as our hard working, highly motivated Part-Time Sales Coordinator to support our busy sales staff.
- Working closely with Sales Managers and sales staff
- Communicating effectively with clients and sales staff
- Maintaining station sales and marketing materials
- Using radio research tools
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and SalesForce, and preparing for managers upon request
- Rotating shift as receptionist
- Prepare, edit and finalize sales presentations
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software programs
- Assisting account executives with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and account executives
- Availability to work 24-29 hours per week
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must possess very strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
Apply online at www.iheartmediacareers.com
St. Louis Account Executive
Position Overview: The Account Executive is an outside sales person who develops and sustains a book of active advertisers who uses the multiple marketing platforms iHeartMedia St. Louis (Z107-7, 93.7 The Bull, KLOU 103.3, 100.3 The Beat, WILD 104.9, Hallelujah AM 1600, Louie 103.7), offers as marketing solutions to all iHeartMedia properties with a focus on 100.3 The Beat and Hallelujah AM 1600.
iHeartMedia provides multi-platform marketing vehicles providing marketing solutions to prospective advertisers.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter.
- Build a book of business that consistently produces budget-beating results through prospecting, presenting, and closing integrated marketing solutions plans.
- Proactive in driving revenue, increasing client base, and selling integrated marketing solutions.
- Ability to develop marketing solutions for new and/or current advertisers.
- Ability negotiate win/win solutions that generate increased revenue.
- Ability to ask and close business for significant budgets.
- Good communications skills to include speaking, listening, developing rapport and presentation skills.
- Exhibit experience with prospecting and developing client business relationships.
- Ability to understand and calculate basic mathematical equations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced constantly changing environment.
- Ability to be self sustaining and motivated.
- Exhibit the drive to succeed in a pure commissioned sales environment.
- Basic computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic marketing knowledge about social media and websites.
- Reliable automobile to attend outside meetings outside the office.
- Must possess a valid driver license with clean driving record.
- College education preferred.
- Background in related media sales a plus.
Please apply online at www.iHeartMediaCareers.com
On-Air Talent / Assistant Program Director
100.3 The Beat / Hallelujah AM 1600
Join the ranks of some of the most talented personalities in the entertainment business as an On-Air Talent / Assistant Program Director for 100.3 The Beat / Hallelujah AM 1600, and do what you love in one of the best media companies in the world. The search is on for a technologically-driven Programming and On-Air Talent with advanced digital skills for St. Louis’ all-new Throwback Hip-Hop and R&B station 100.3 The Beat! In addition to hosting PM Drive, the Assistant Program Director works closely with the Program Director to flawlessly execute The Beat’s music strategy and assists in managing the generation, editing, and merging of daily music logs. She/he will also assist in managing programming for Gospel Hallelujah AM 1600.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitors programming activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy, and applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Informs Program Director of any anomalies or deficiencies that may warrant correction or resolution.
- Assists the Director by coordinating with programming and sales to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns.
- Coordinates reviews and approvals for commercial and paid programming content.
- Monitors record label calls, schedules music, and checks social media to ensure music remains consistent with station's brand and collaborates with production to provide musical direction and options that meet editorial scope.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with producers, artists' managers, composers and other industry contacts.
- Assists in the preparation and management of the department's budget by overseeing expenditures and maintaining invoice records and related documentation.
- Research, evaluate and make recommendations for participation in third-party promotions (city and suburban festivals, events).
- Work with Program Director to plan and coordinate Major Promotions/Events from inception to completion.
- Work with Program Director to Manage Promotions staff and scheduling for events.
- On-air shift – full daypart
- Format specific experience a plus.
- CHR experience also a plus.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends.
- PPM experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please visit www.iHeartMediaCareers.com to apply for this position