St. Louis News

 

Mom Saves Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Mom Saves Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A Florissant mother saved her family and herself early Sunday when she awoke to find the others in the home either not acting normally or unresponsive. Fearing carbon monoxide poisoning, 44 year old mother was able to get everyone out of the home and call 911.  The windows of the home had been closed while the attic fan and the furnace were running, causing the home to fill with carbon monoxide.  The victims are expected to fully recover.

 

More Articles